The World of Tanks Rating (WTR) has gone through some changes in during 2018 hence the official Wargaming video on the changes and what you can do to improve your figures.
Personal Rating (WTR) by Wargaming is a scale created to evaluate the performance of a player. The rating system accounts for a variety of statistics such as battle count, wins, damage, survivals, as well as numerous other factors. The formula for calculating Personal Rating as of 8.11 is the following:
- bc – total battle count
- win – ratio of victories over total number of battles (ranges 0 to 1)
- surv – ratio of survived battles over total number of battles (ranges 0 to 1)
- dmg – average damage per battle over all battles
- bc8.8 – battles conducted since patch 8.8
- xp8.8 – average experience per battle over all battles (excludes premium account bonus since patch 8.8)
- radio8.8 – assisted damage via radio (since patch 8.8)
- tracks8.8 – assisted damage via disabled tracks (since patch 8.8)
Players with zero battles are assigned a player rating of 0.